Material IntroductionABS is derived from acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene, wherein acrylonitrile offers surface hardness and corrosion resistance, and butadiene delivers excellent toughness and impact resistance, as well as styrene provides impressive liquidity and transparency. Moreover, this common thermoplastic is endowed with outstanding paintability and platability.
ABS Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|ABS Sheet||2 to 15
20 to 200
|ABS Texture Sheet||2 to 10||1220* 2440|
|ABS Rod||3 to 250||1000|
Colors include: Natural White, Black
Grades include: Flame retardant, UV Resistant, Skin Texture, Haircell Texture
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. Materials offer amazing mechanical strength, rigidity and impact resistance.
2. Prominent scratch, abrasion and creep resistance
3. Salient electrical properties, and irrespective of temperature, moisture and frequency
4. Remarkable dimensional stability, surface stiffness and gloss
5. ABS sheet and rod are delivering good chemical resistance against inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids except for strong oxidizing acids.
6. Non-toxic and tasteless
Material Application1. Used for automotive interior and exterior.
2. Interior decoration of airplanes and housing of household appliances
3. Architectural model buildings and molds
4. Machine parts such as pump impeller, gear, bearing, handle, roller, battery container and production sample, etc.