Recalon® Cast Nylon
Material IntroductionCast nylon is one time higher than PA6 (polyamide 6) in terms of molecular weight, whereby this kind of engineering plastic is twice as outstanding as PA6 in various properties.
Cast nylon is the industry-proven wear material for manufacture of large products, especially in small volume, various types and complex structures, such as large gears, sliding bearing, mid to high-speed load-carrying bearing, roller, valve sear and guide rail, etc. Additionally, this polyamide product is also the cost effective solution for expensive manufacture of mould.
Cast Nylon Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|Cast Nylon sheet||8 to 100||1000 * 2000|
|Cast Nylon Oil Sheet||8 to 100||1000 * 2000|
|Cast Nylon MoS2 sheet||8 to 100||1000 * 2000|
|Cast Nylon with glass fiber sheet||8 to 100||1000 * 2000|
|Cast Nylon Rod||10 to 85||1000|
|Cast Nylon Oil Rod||45 to 100||1000,2000,3000|
|Cast Nylon MoS2 Rod||45 to 100||1000,2000,3000|
|Cast Nylon with glass fiber rod||45 to 100||1000,2000,3000|
Colors include: Natural White, Black, Yellow, Green, Blue
Grades include: Nylon with oil filled, Nylon with MoS2 filled, Nylon with Glass Fiber filled
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. Remarkable rigidity, hardness and toughness
2. Outstanding impact resistance and notch toughness
3. Thermal stability and stress-cracking resistance
4. Excellent resistance against aging and abrasion
5. Prominent shock absorption
6. Self-lubricating comes with low coefficient of friction and noise generation
7. Superior machinability and dimensional stability
8. Utmost creep resistance for precise control
9. Salient chemical resistance to organic solvents and fuel
10. Good electrical insulation and capacity for printing and coloring
Material Application1. Bearing, axle sleeve, bushing, gear, planet gear, rack, caster, pump body
2. Automobile parts such as lock, chain wheel, housing, etc.
3. Sliding track, roller, hardware parts, transmission parts, household appliance parts
4. Fan blade, structural panel, wear pad
5. Parts for chemical machinery and anticorrosive equipment
6. Screw, rubber roller