Material IntroductionPolyethylene terephthalate (aka. PET, PETE, PETG) is a plastic resin of the polyester family that is used to make beverage, food and other liquid containers, as well as for some other thermoforming applications. PETG is a clear amorphous thermoplastic that can be injection molded or sheet extruded. It can be colored during processing.
PET Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|PET Sheet||8 to 120||1000* 2000,600*1200|
|PET Rod||8 to 100
110 to 120
Colors include: White, Clear
Grades include: Self-lubricating , FDA Compliant
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. Prominent surface stiffness and rigidity
2. Great dimensional stability
3. Exemplary chemical resistance
4. Remarkable sliding properties
5. Impressive abrasion and creep resistance
Material Application1. Package for electronics
2. Equipment for medical laboratory
3. Protective guard for machining
4. Accessories for goods exhibition
5. Industries of micro-electronic equipment, electric and electronic products, as well as precise instrument