Recalon® Polyamide 6/66
Material IntroductionPA6 is the industry-proven engineering plastic that has the most extensive application. This polyamide (PA) 6 shows extraordinary excellence in terms of toughness (even at low temperature), electrical insulation and chemical resistance. PA 6 sheet and rod are widely used for all kinds of machinery structures and parts. However, compared with PA6,PA66 is endowed with more superior hardness and rigidity, as well as greater resistance against abrasion and thermal stability.
PA6/PA66 Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|PA6 Thin sheet||0.3,0.5,0.8,1.0
|Width:500-720mm, in roll
|PA6 Sheet||8 to 100||600* 1200|
|PA6+GF Sheet||15 to 100||620*1220|
|PA66 Sheet||15 to 100||600* 1200/ 1000*2000|
|PA6 Rod||10 to 300||1000|
|PA66 Rod||10 to 85||1000|
Colors include: Natural White, Black, Green, Blue, Yellow
Grades include: Antistatic PA6, PA6+GF
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. High toughness and rigidity
2. Remarkable impact resistance and notch strength
3. Impressive thermal stability and stress-cracking resistance
4. Excellent evaporativity
5. Superb abrasion resistance
5. Self-lubricating, low coefficient of friction and noise generation
6. Good chemical resistance against organic solvents and fuel
7. Considerable electrical insulation, easy to be printed and colored
Material Application1. Bearing, axle sleeve, bushing, gear, planet gear, rack, caster, pump body
2. Automobile parts such as lock, chain wheel and housing, etc.
3. Sliding track, roller, hardware parts, transmission parts and household appliance parts
4. Fan blade, structural panel and wear pad
5. Parts for chemical machinery and anticorrosive equipment
6. Screw, rubber roller