Material IntroductionPolypropylene sheet and rod are inflammable, and fitted with fairly low moisture absorption rate and air permeability. PP has impressive mechanical strength, and its tensile and yield strength can be drastically amplified by enhancement and stretching. Meanwhile, this kind of plastic product is noted for salient resistance to tension stress and considerable welding capacity.
However, PP has average impact resistance on notches, so it is suggested that notches and sharp points are avoided. In addition, this thermoplastic polymer has similar appearance with PE (polyethylene). However, compared to PE, PP is more transparent and much lighter, and has more prominent tensile and yield strength. What’s more, the tensile strength is also more outstanding than PS (polystyrene) and ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
PP Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|PP Sheet||2 to 25
30 to 100
|PP Rod||15 to 300||1000|
Colors include: Natural White, Black
Grades include: Food Grade
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. Exemplary bending and fatigue property
2. Dimensional stability even at high temperature
3. Excellent rigidity and surface stiffness
4. Remarkable chemical resistance
Material Application1. Pipes, environment protection equipment and discharging equipment for waste gas and water
2. Acid and alkali resistant container, chemical storage tank and processing equipment
3. Pickling machine for painted support, electroplating bath and printed circuit board
4. Appliance housing, cable, air filtering system and conduit system, etc.
5. Manufacture of plank for cutting machine applied to industries of shoes, leather products, handbags, textiles, toys and blister pack, etc.