Material IntroductionUHMWPE is the perfect combination of remarkable properties from most plastic materials. This high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) is born with exceptional resistance against abrasion, impact and chemicals. Moreover, our versatile polyolefin offers impressive machinery strength and self-lubrication even at low temperature.
Additionally, UHMWPE shows the best in terms of abrasion resistance among all engineering plastics. Thanks to its ultra-high molecular weight, our sheet and rod are even more wearing resistant than most metals including carbon steel, stainless steel and bronze, etc.
UHMWPE Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|UHMWPE Sheet||10 to 60
10 to 200
10 to 100
|UHMWPE Rod||8 to 100
110 to 300
310 to 600
Colors include: Natural White, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow
Grades include: Flame retardant, UV Resistant, Skin Texture, Haircell Texture
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. Extremely low coefficient of friction
2. Exceptionally resistant to aging
3. No moisture absorption or bonding
4. Light in weight
6. High abrasion resistance and impact resistance
7. Good corrosion resistance
Material Application1. Chemical engineering: machinery parts requiring resistance to corrosion and abrasion
2. Thermal power generation: linings for chutes of coal transportation and storage
3. Coal handling: screening sheet, filter, U-shaped coal chute
4. Concrete: linings for feed chamber of raw materials and finished concrete
5. Grain: linings for grain storage and grain chutes
6. Mining: screening panel, chute lining and parts requiring resistance to abrasion and bonding
7. Food industry: star-shaped gear, bearing, guide roller, guide sheet and sliding block, etc.