Material IntroductionFEP is the modified product of PTFE, It keep the performance of PTFE basically, such as the excellent high-and-low temperature resistance, chemical stability, dielectrical property, outstanding no-stick performance and superior mechanical strength. It with higher resilience and transparent than PTFE, and only the limit of high temperature resistance is 50℃ lower than PTFE.
FEP Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|Extrusion sheet||T0.05--T0.5||Width: ≤500, Length: ≥10000|
|Molded Rod||5 to 25
30 to 100
Colors include: Natural White
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength● Excellent abrasion resistance, and superior self-lubricating property.
● Excellent dielectrical resistance, superior arc resistance.
● Excellent high-and-low temperature property, can be used in the temperature of -196-200℃ for long time.
● Superior chemical resistance.
● Excellent air impermeability, irradiation resistance.
● Low temperature flexibility, with metallic glass strong binding power
Material Application● Used for seal ring, instrument parts in mechanical industry.
● Used for insulation layer for electric wire, cable protectors, delivery pipe for corrosive
liquid and gas, electric wire.
● Serve as pump, valve, rectifying column, heat exchanger and the components, sealing element.
● Used for equipment antiriot material and sealing material in atomic energy industry.
● Used for repairing heart valves and smaller airways in medically.
Concentrated acid dispersion used as a corrosion resistant coating and impregnated glass cloth, asbestos cloth, asbestos rope and corrosion resistance products