Material IntroductionPCTFE is an ideal sealing material in low-temperature and high-pressure conditions which owns excellent rigidity, low-temperature resistance, cold-flow resistance. It has special use in high-tech fields.
Acetal Standard Sizes, Colors
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|Molded sheets||1 to 40||200*200
|Molded Rod||5 to 25
30 to 100
|Molded tubes||3 to 600||100,150|
Colors include: Natural White
1.Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2.Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength● High crystallization, excellent chemical resistance.
● Good transparency, products having good cold flow resistance and dimensional stability, excellent molding property, good metal adhesion property.
● Resistance to heat, acid, alkali and organic solvents (except halides), but not molten resistant to caustic alkali or fluorine.
● Soluble hydrocarbons and carbon tetrachloride
Material Application● Suitable for use in contact with highly corrosive media, high-pressure system seals and gasket materials, observation window transparent material, and electrical insulation materials, and therefore has a special significance in the chemical industry, nuclear industry, but its price is more expensive than Teflon.
● Generally used in high performance requirements of chemical equipment, insulated cables, radio appliances, capacitance products and heat or cold resistance accessories and so on.
● Dispersion for manufacturing anti-corrosion coatings and films.