Material IntroductionPVDF sheet and rod are fitted with remarkable resistance to chemical, aging, creep and fatigue, as well as high machinability.
Compared to PTFE, this kind of specialty plastic material is endowed with more outstanding rigidity and impact resistance. However, this thermoplastic fluoropolymer shows relatively lower level of smoothness and electrical insulation.
In addition, PVDF is capable of constantly working under the circumstance of adverse temperature ranged from -30°C to +150°C.
PVDF Standard Sizes Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
Colors include: Natural White
Grades include: PVDF+ GF
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Material Strength1. Extraordinary toughness
2. Impressive resistance to abrasion, corrosion and ultraviolet radiation
3. Excellent mechanical properties: easy to weld, thermoform and other machining
4. High electrical insulation yet low flammability
Material Application1. Fluid handling components for petrochemical industry such as pump, valve, pipe, storage tank and heat exchanger
2. Logistic devices for high purity chemicals of semi-conductor industry
3. Other pump bodies, rotation discs, valves, check valves, centrifugal extractors, cog wheels, pipe connectors, and sliding track, etc.