Henolicon® 3025 Phenolic cotton
- Henolicon® 3025 Phenolic cotton
- Henolicon® 355 Glass cloth tube
- Lericon® Bakelite Sheet
- Hylecon® Durostone Sheet
- Sepentoxy® Epoxy fiber glass
- Sepentoxy® FR4 Fiber Glass Epoxy
- Sepentoxy® 3010 heat-shield insulating materials
- Rylar® GPO-3 Sheet
- Hylecon® 5020 heat insulating
- Hylecon® 5025 heat insulating
- Hylecon® 5030 heat insulating
- Hylecon® High Temperature Resistance Foam Reinforced Fiber Glass Composites
Material Introduction3025 phenolic cotton cloth sheet and rod are made up of cotton saturated with phenolic resin, and are laminated under pressure and heat. This kind of thermoset composite material has been proved to be perfect for parts requiring outstanding mechanical strength and electrical properties for machinery, electric motor and electrical appliance.
|Type||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|3025 phenolic cotton cloth laminated sheet , Brown color||0.5 to 2.5
3 to 60
65 to 150
|1020 × 2020
1020 × 2020
1020 × 2020
|3025 phenolic cotton cloth laminated rod , Brown color||8 to 220||1000|
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to inevitable error occurred in production process.
Technological requirementThis kind of plastic laminate is supposed to have smooth surface with absolutely no bubbles, corrugates and cracks. Moreover, other defects also should be bypassed such as scratch, crease, stain or uneven color. However, a small amount of color mottles are permitted.
Material Strength1. Prominent mechanical strength, oil resistance and dielectric properties
2. Excellent inertness to all kinds of solvents and acid chemical medicine
Material Application1. Insulating parts for electric generator, electrical motor and power distribution cabinet, etc.
2. Transformer insulating oil
3. Abrasion resistant washer, bearing housing, slot, gear and trunnion for electrical motor and electric generator